Cannondale's Airspeed Premium CO2 refill cartridges work with most threaded CO2 inflators to get you back on the road quickly. This 3-pack of 16 gram cartridges make sure you're prepared for long days on the road or trail.
Add some extra style to your bars with Cannondale's Alloy Handlebar End Plugs. These low-profile plugs provide some added protection for you and your bars, and use expansion plugs to secure your tape and caps.
Cannondale’s GT-40 Aluminum Cage provides easy bottle access in a wrap-around design that holds bottles securely even on rough roads and trails. Plus, at 40 grams, it’s light, too!
Cannondale's GT-40 Aluminum Side-Load Cage is perfect for smaller frames or funky full-suspension frames where bottle clearance is an issue. Providing a secure hold and easy access to your bottle, this stylish cage weighs in at just over 42 grams.
- Tool required when removing Cannondale System Integrated, BB30, bearings - T-shaped tool for bearing removal
$13.99 - $14.99 $17.99 - $19.99 Up To 25% Savings
Cannondale's Quick QR Seat Bag makes organizing and accessing your essentials for a day on the bike a breeze. It's made from durable water-resistant nylon, and uses a T-mount quick connection that attaches to most seat rails without tools or extra mounting hardware. And, it has a rear light loop and reflective piping for added visibility.
$13.99 $17.99 22% Savings
Cannondale's Quick Seat Bag makes organizing and accessing your essentials for a day on the bike a breeze. It's made from durable water-resistant nylon, and uses Velcro webbing to securely attach to your seat rails. And, it has a rear light loop and reflective piping for added visibility.
$14.99 $19.99 25% Savings
• Low profile, easy attachment to framesfeaturing an Si dropout • Full adjustable length for range of frame sizes • Lightweight aluminum construction
Cannondale's Speed-C Cage provides excellent wrap-around coverage with an effective, yet subtle C-logo design. Made of molded poly-resin, this stylish cage tips the scales at a scant 40 grams.
$14.99 $17.99 - $24.99 40% Savings
Cannondale's Superlight Microfiber Premium Bar Tape is thin and tacky, offering exceptional feedback from the bar for uncompromising performance. This tape is perforated for breathability, and its grippy surface allows for better control, even when moist or wet. Plus, it's durable and easy to clean, so it holds up under the most demanding conditions.
• Designed for flat-sided tubes up to 23mm thick • Firm spring prevents movement while riding • Two bracket options to better fit small and large frames
• Telescoping leg that offers expanded versatility to fit a wide range of bicycles • Crafted of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy • Equipped with a firm spring that prevents movement while riding • Includes a retro adapter plate
Add a little comfort and style to your ride with Cannondale's Synapse Bar Tape. It features a soft and durable suede finish with a gel backing for your riding enjoyment.
Cannondale's Trigger Fill Plus CO2 Inflator lets you quickly re-inflate tubes with Presta and Schrader valves. Slide the flip-lock head over either valve type, press the trigger, and control how much CO2 goes into your tire. Included are two threaded 16-gram cartridges with protective neoprene sleeves (the cartridges get cold during use).
- Wheel truing dummy axle and cap for Cannondale lefty forks
Cannondale's Pro Grip Premium Bar Tape delivers a durable and tacky surface for unbelievable grip in all conditions. The polymer-coated EVA foam feels great with or without gloves, and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration dampening to help reduce hand fatigue.
Cannondale's Slice Top Tube Bag holds essential race nutrition just behind the stem of your bike for superb aerodynamics and easy access. This water-resistant nylon bag has a clear window cover with a magnetic closure for quick access and visibility of your cargo. You wouldn't want to be craving a strawberry gel and grab an espresso-flavored one, now, would you?
Cannondale's Burgerman kids helmet combines protection, ventilation, and Jon Burgerman's fun designs for a helmet your little ones won't take off. Sizing - X-Small: 48-54cm - Small: 52-57cm Features - Weight: 240g (Small)- - Multiple vents, including some with bug screens - In fusion mold technology - Easy fit system - Soft-touch webbing and pinch guard buckle
- 9/16" axle with sealed bearing system keeps out the elements for years of use - Full aluminum alloy body is lightweight and durable - Integrated rubber blocks and surface grip tape offer excellent traction
$54.99 $114.99 52% Savings
Comfortable and airy — you'll love Cannondale's Teramo helmet. Featuring a durable, one-piece polycarbonate outer shell with aluminum reinforcements, this lightweight lid also sports 23 massive vents for exceptional airflow. It even boasts dual-density EPS foam for protection without bulk. The retention system offers EVA foam padding and soft-touch straps with cam-lock dividers that let you dial in the perfect fit. - Small/Medium = 52-58cm - Large/X-Large = 58-62cm
Cannondale's 1.5-inch Stem comes in plenty of options to fine-tune the fit on your bike. This stem works with larger 1.5-inch steerers, frequently found on Cannondale's front-suspension bikes. Using Cannondale's One-Piece-Integration process, it's made of a single piece of durable, lightweight 2024 aluminum.
$59.99 $84.99 29% Savings
- Carbon fiber shaft provides superior road vibration damping for improved-comfort - Low-profile twin-bolt head offers infinite seat angle adjustment, available in 15mm and zero offset to help riders fine tune bike fit - Extended rail clamp reduces load to the saddle rails and offers rock solid saddle installation and power transfer
Cannondale's Radius is a versatile helmet that is great for riding trails and roads. Its durable, one-piece polycarbonate outer shell is married to a dual-density EPS foam for excellent protection with a sleek, integrated design. Sporting 22 vents, the Radius sports exceptional airflow to keep you comfortable. The retention system offers EVA foam padding and soft-touch straps with cam-lock dividers that let you dial in the perfect fit. You also get a removable visor, allowing you to easily pop it on/off depending on the conditions. - Small/Medium = 52-58cm - Large/X-Large = 58-62cm
- Enables the use of 68mm English BB and crankset in Cannondale System Integrated, BB30, road or mountain frame - Adapter presses directly into SI, BB30, bottom bracket - Frame must be in good condition, improper installation or removal can void frame warranty - Kit includes BB adapter, installation tool for use with standard headset press, and 0.5ml bottle of Loctite
- Tool required when removing Cannondale System Integrated, BB30 crank arms - Two piece tool for pressing arms away from the BB spindle
Light, fast, and ready to go in the sprint, Cannondale's CAAD helmet sports pro-level comfort and performance. Spacious vents channel a cooling breeze through the helmet, and soft, wicking pads keep the sweat from your eyes when you attack on the next grueling climb. One-handed adjustability and easy to use straps make it simple to dial in your perfect fit. - Small/Medium = 52-58cm - Large/X-Large = 58-62cm
Light, fast, and ready to go in the sprint, Cannondale's CAAD MIPS helmet sports pro-level comfort and performance. The MIPS system adds a low-friction layer to the helmet that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts. Spacious vents channel a cooling breeze through the helmet, and soft, wicking pads keep the sweat from your eyes when you attack on the next grueling climb. One-handed adjustability and easy-to-use straps make it simple to dial in your perfect fit.
Cannondale's all-mountain-capable Ryker protects your dome without holding you back from all-day, all-gnar riding sessions. The MIPS system adds an additional safety aspect by introducing a low friction layer into the helmet that moves relative to the helmet, helping to absorb the rotational forces in case of a crash. Huge vents channel cooling breezes through the helmet, the padding is soft and easy to wear, and Cannondale's one-handed adjustment dial makes it simple to find your perfect fit. The lowered back of the helmet covers your occipital bones for increased protection and the visor keeps the sun and rain out of your eyes.
- Polycarbonate Internal Cage reinforces critical vent bridges for best-in-class safety and ventilation - Multi-molding Polycarbonate shell Technology bonds the outer shell with the EPS shell for one-piece integrated design - 30 Flow Through vents control comfort by maintaining airflow through the helmet - combined with heat-sealed, moisture-wicking pads keeps the sweat under control - System Integrated macro- and micro-adjustable fit belt w/Ergo-fit EVA occipital pad offers unmatched comfort and customization - Comfortable SOFT-TOUCH webbing with cam-lock dividers offer secure adjustment and all-day wearability - Small/Medium = 52-58cm - Large/X-Large = 58-62cm
Cannondale's Cypher Aero Helmet comes with a removable aero cover to reduce drag, in turn increasing speed and efficiency. - Polycarbonate Internal Cage reinforces critical vent bridges for best-in-class safety and ventilation - Multi-molding Polycarbonate shell technology bonds the outer shell with the EPS shell for one-piece integrated design - 30 flow-through vents control comfort by maintaining airflow through the helmet - Heat-sealed, moisture-wicking pads keep the sweat under control - System integrated macro- and micro-adjustable fit belt w/Ergo-fit EVA occipital pad offers unmatched comfort and customization - Comfortable SOFT-TOUCH webbing with cam-lock dividers offer secure adjustment and all-day wearability - Small/Medium = 52-58cm - Large/X-Large = 58-62cm
Page 1 of 10 Next page